Aug 2, 2012

OOTN - Leather Dress




I recorded a makeup tutorial on this look and hopefully it will be up shortly. I must warn you though the focus might be a wash.

I LOVE this dress!! It was a birthday present from my hubby in April and I have yet to wear it.
Primarily because I did not have any shoes that went well. I have black strappy sandals, black patent leather pumps, black patent leather peep pumps, black suede booties, black leather booties and that's it. None of those patent or suede options work well since this dress already has two textures to work with. So I knew that I needed a pair of  simple black leather shoes. Thus, the black Calvin Klein's that I purchased last weekend. They went well and are quickly becoming staples as I have worn them three times in the four days that I have owned them.



I love back zipper! 

Makeup:






Thanks so much for watching and reading!!
XX ~ E

5 comments:

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!