Aug 1, 2012

OOTD - New Shoes


I give you again my Victoria Beckham pose.
It is THAT difficult to get rid of. I tell myself not to do it and then I look at my pictures and there it is. 
I had to attend a political party for my aunt yesterday and this is what I wore. It was after work and there were lots of family and old family friends there. One of my father's friends was there and it was so great to see her. I have to admit that while I admire most people I meet this lady's style has always always just stuck with me. She is a gorgeous teeny tiny little Asian woman who has the most luxurious long blonde hair, always wears white and is always in four inch heels. I know it is wrong, but I catch myself staring at her. She had on a tweed white Chanel blazer, white cropped pants and nude raffia wedges and her white Chanel watch. Just so absolutely gorgeous!! 



My wanna-be Celine Robot bag is from Shoe Dazzle.

These are my new babies, they are Calvin Klein "Juliana's" that I purchased at Dillard's this weekend. LOVE. They are so comfy and give me the best calf muscle action I have had in a while. 

Not to SELF: Replace the plastic outlet cover ASAP!!! 

On my mug:
 MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, MAC Cork Eye Shadow, 
MAC New Dimension Eye Shadow - Havana (applied wet), MAC Vanilla Eye Shadow

On my lips:


Here is the video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!