Jul 30, 2012

OOTD - Saturday Pattern Mixing

This is a link up post for Marionberry Style. Marion's Trend of the Month Link-up is Pattern Mixing. You can check out all the other links on her blog. 

Pattern mixing is a huge trend right now and is fairly easy to follow. Pick a color scheme and stick with it. Go for monochromatic color with just the patterns to mix, or go for a wild look with an awesome floral pattern and mix with a colorful stripe or dot.

I kept mine simple with just some good old white and navy dots and stripes. I brought in some color with my pale green sandals and bubblegum lipstick.


 Tee: H&M, Shorts: Forever 21

Sandals: Sole Society, Polish: Essie Play Date

 Tous Bear Necklace, Stella & Dot Chain Necklace
On my FACE:

 Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Foundation, MUFE Full Coverage Concealer, 
MAC Melba, Well Dressed & Dollymix Blush

 MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, MAC Sable Eye Shadow

 MAC Snob Lipstick

 Gunmetal & Silver Bracelets from http://www.mrsheek.com

Thanks so much for watching and reading!! 

XX ~ E 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!