Jul 27, 2012

OOTD & Eva's Hair


It is hard to get past the Victoria Beckham poses. I always get at least one or two in. 

Casual Friday at it's best. I love this crochet crop top so much. It feels so summery and alive. My rockstar jeggings fit like a glove and feel so great even on these hot days!! 


These are my attempts at posing non VB style.



Crochet Crop Top from Delia's
White Long & Lean Tank from Target
Rocsktar Jeggings from Old Navy
Taupe Flats from Target


Today's Makeup:


Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Concealor
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC Cork Eye Shadow
MAC Corduroy Eye Shadow
MAC Strada Blush (discontinued)
Burts Bees Acai Berry Lip Balm


Some more cheesiness!! 
Thanks for visiting!! 
XX ~ E

2 comments:

  1. Hello E. Long time viewer of your YT channel, first time poster/commenter ( <is that even a real word?). Love your style -- very much similar to my own, but you do it up cuter :). Love the blog! Keep it up! Your OOTD really give me great ideas and inspiration!
    Take care,
    Christine
    Houston,Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine!! I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and to comment!! XX ~ E

      Delete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!