Jul 27, 2012

OOTD & Quick Eye Makeup Tutorial


Today was one of those days. 
The kids were everywhere going 100 miles an hour. 
My jeans have a stain on them, a little orange dribble from the Popsicle that my daughter is holding. Oh the life of a parent. 


This is one of my absolute favorite color combinations - pale pink and taupe. I do not really know why it is just very relaxed and soft looking. 

Enjoy my posing attempts. I always envision Victoria Beckham when I pose in front of a camera and that habit is proving very difficult to break.


 Oatmeal Taupe Tank from Target
White Tank from Old Navy
Pink Jeggings from Target
Taupe Oxfords from gojane.com
Bracelet c/o  mrsheek.com

Thanks so much for reading and watching!! 
XX ~ E





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!