Jul 23, 2012

OOTD - Sunday Print & White Shorts






This is one of my favorite looks. I love love love the crispness of a pair of white shorts. They always look so neat and clean and summery, especially when paired with a really pretty preppy pattern.


What can I say about my Tory Burch Revas in Royal Tan that I have not already?? They are uber comfortable now they feel like second skin. BUT they are getting really worn around the edges. I think it might be time to get another pair or TB's in a very neutral wearable color of some sort. Just to supplement these so that I do not wear them as much.
Tunic from Forever 21, Shorts from Old Navy, Tory Burch Reva Flats in Royal Tan, Tacori Wedding Rings, Leaf Necklace from Charlotte Russe


Makeup:
Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Foundation (Long what?)
Tarte Amused Blush
MAC Satin Taupe Eye Shadow
Nars All About Eve Eye Shadow Duo
Buxom Lip Cream in White Russian



Here's another bit of info that I have yet to really say out loud. Well, I have said it to my daughter who has been bugging me and begging me to grow out my hair. I think I just might. I have yet to really tell anyone else though, but I think I just might. I do miss having extra long hair. But I love the ease of my current cut. Of course my current style is going on 5 years old. It is just so easy and always always looks finished. How do I pull that off with long hair?

XX ~ E

2 comments:

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!