Aug 23, 2012

OOTD - Simple Black & White

HOT. 
This is about the time of the year when I start complaining. It's so freakin' hot here that it drives me nuts. I find myself dressing more for the heat than for myself or for style. Everyone knows that I dress for me. I have found that pairing simple basic pieces with some stylish accessories usually does the trick. Aviator sunglasses never fail in the coolness factor department, neither does a great handbag. I love this one. It is my Celine wanna-be bag for right now. I am really really loving it. 


Tanks & Shorts from Target, Bag from Shoe Dazzle, Sunglasses from Target, Necklace from Tous



I know all my pictures are from the security of the interior of my home. I am building up the courage to take my tripod outside to take pictures. Building up the COURAGE!! 




As you can see the hair is getting longer. I tell myself that I am growing it out and then the back gets to this point where it looks all unkempt and it drives me nuts.

So I had it trimmed yesterday.

Ah!!!

Thanks for reading and watching!!

XX ~ E 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!