Aug 27, 2012

John Abel's Baptism OOTD

 My son was baptized Sunday.
He is a year and three months old.
Needless to say this was something that was well overdue for our family.
Coordinating was a little difficult. My son's godparents live in a different city. It was worth the wait however. 
Here are a few pictures from the event:

After his baptism at church we went to a restaurant where Hubby and I hosted dinner. 

 This would be the cake that hubby and I ordered. 
NOTE the misspelling of "Baptism," and my son is "John Abel III" gotta love it when the cake is wrong. 

 My son's godmother is very talented in the party planning department. She provided the favors above - bottled water with labels on them of my son's name. Holy water and Jordan almonds with a concealed dollar coin in them to commemorate the event. 

My grandma Alice. She is our rock.

My daddy. My son. My Grandma. 

Grandma Alice will be 90 years old in October. LOVE this woman so much!! 

 Express Blazer
Armani Exchange Dress
Pearce Pumps from Target


Makeup: 


Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Clinique Pore Perfector
Smashbox Foundation
MUFE Full Coverage Concealor
Chanel Mystic Smokes Eyeshadow Quad
Nars Gaiety Blush
Tarte Bronzer
MAC Lightscapade Highlight
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick


Thank you for watching and reading!!

XX ~ E 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, random question. Is the guy in the fourth picture in the background your husband? Just curious. You said in a previews video that he was considerably older than you and that he shaves his head so I thought that might be him? P. S. I love your videos

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!