Dec 21, 2012

My Christmas Wish List





Yves Saint Laurent Belle du Jour Clutch $795.

Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pump $795.
 A classic pair of dressy black pumps and a matching clutch. 
I also want to replicate this in nude and red. Baby steps..... 
Converse Chucks $44.95
Converse Chucks $44.95



LOVE Converse. I love to wear these during the week. 




Tory Burch "Caroline" Flat $225.

I love my TB's and have worn my Royal Tan ones so much I am in dire need of a nude pair. 

Tory Burch "Robinson" Zip Continental Wallet $225.

NEED a good wallet. Something in a pretty color, that zips to fit all my crapoola!

Tory Burch Logo Stud Earrings $55

Stud earrings. Classic. Simple. Need I say more? 

Hunter Rain Boots, $125.

I have been pining for a pair of Hunter rain boots for 2 years now, but have not been able to justify since Houston has had nearly no rain for several years. 

c.wonder Ikat Tea for One Set, $38.

I LOVE Tea! Drink it every single day. 

Christian Louboutin Filo, $695.

Christian Louboutin Pigalles, $795.





Just want - Loubies!!
 Kate Spade - All the Trimmings Hinged Bangle, $78.

Kate Spade - Scalloped Thin Bangle, $48

Kate Spade - Et Cetera idion Bangle, $48

Kate Spade - Sweeten the Deal Idiom Bangle, $88

Bangles to add to my Kate Spade Bangle Collection. 


YSL Lipsticks

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, $27

Christian Dior Palette, $88



Pajamas
Nike Cross Trainers, $100


Shiseido White Lucent Eye Cream, $55


Blouses
Sweaters
Pretty Coat in a candy color. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!