Aug 8, 2011

I got my Scentsy on......

So I dove in and ordered some Scentsy.

It's hard to ignore the countless vehicles that I see on the roads when I drive around with the swirly white letters on the rear window. They are literally everywhere. So what is the big deal???

Then a friend of mine posted her new venture as a Scentsy consultant on facebook and it brought me one step closer. It actually got me to look at the website. So many pretty warmers, numerous scents, sprays and car air freshener circles. There are even scented stuffed animals for the kids! It was a little overwhelming to read about all the scents, trying to decide on them was frustrating and I ended up just leaving the site without purchasing. How can you buy without smelling? It made my nose hurt.

THEN a youtuber that I watch made a video showing her Scentsy collection and one little warmer stuck out so much. A pink frosted green sheathed cupcake. Now do I have to tell you that the sheer cuteness of the little booger pulled at my heartstrings? It was July's monthly special and 10% off if your ordered it and the monthly scent deemed "Birthday Cake." What a great way to start and it cost me $22 for both the warmer and the scent bar.

So, I ordered from my friend of course and my little package arrived safely nestled in bubble wrap with a little freezer pack so that the wax scent bar would not melt in the Houston heat. Seriously, THAT is thoughtful. I wish MAC had done that with some products that I ordered, needless to say the lipstick that I purchased for the winner of a giveaway on my Youtube channel arrived MELTED. :(((((

Any whooo here is the perfect little cutey:



Just precious! Of course my husband looked at it and basically shrugged. Anything pink automatically constitutes a blurry image in his mind and therefore results in a non chalant shrug of acceptance. LOL!, he's a man. Luckily my daughter gets it!!!

It smells so good! My only question??? How long do those scent squares last? I mean candles usually have burn times, so what is the burn time. In other words, how long do I have before I need to reorder???

I noticed a great package deal for $100. It's several warmers, scent bars, air fresheners for less than they would cost individually and you can choose the ones you want. This is soooo enticing. I already counted and I need a large warmer for my living are, 2 smaller warmers for my bedroom and the kids room, and 4 plug-in warmers for my bathrooms, entry and kitchen. Excessive I know.

In all honesty though I am slightly obsessed with a good smelling home. I want people to walk in and think "WOW this place smells great."

YES, I am a home fragrance HOARDER. Judging from the amount of glade plug-ins I own (which roughly constitutes that every room of my home might at any time have 2 going), and the fact that I love to mix fragrances and candles to customize the smell. I have developed a new fondness for the Scentsy brand, one that my husband and my pocket book might not appreciate too much.

2 comments:

  1. thats soo cute!!! an i am too a home fragrance hoarder i think everyone should be tho! i love my house an restroom to smell nice! i need to try these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HEART SCENTSY!!! I PRACTICALLY HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM OF MY HOME! I LOVE IT!!! AND SO HAPPY YOU ORDERED IT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! THEY ARE FABULOUS!! I AM KIND OF SAD THAT MY SIGNATURE SCENT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COLLECTION THOUGH.. SO I AM EXPLORING WITH NEW SCENTS RIGHT NOW. MY SISTER IS A CONSULTANT SO I HAVE HOSTED A SCENTSY PARTY AT MY HOUSE AND ITS SO MUCH FUN! I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THE SAME IF YOU HAVE THE TIME!!! XOXO J

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!