Feb 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Wishlist

I am not a flowers girl. I get absolutely nothing out of the notion.

Well, if we are going to be honest: I get watery eyes and a itchy nose. 

My husband knows this and considers himself lucky in that regard. He never has to rush to the flower store for a bouquet of buds for my birthday or anniversary or any occasion. If he really wants to get me something floral he gets a plant. Of which I am horribly talented in killing off.

There are subtle hints and then there is just this list of the pretty things I would like to collect:

1. I adore the Danielle Earrings from Kendra Scott, there are so many different colors to choose from and I fell like the white ones are pretty and unexpected. 
Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings  $60.00


2. A classic. Of course it hardly rains in Houston anymore. 

Hunter Gloss Boot - $135.00



Tory Burch 797 Crossbody Pouch $425.00
3. A bright handbag for Spring and Summer.
Kate Spade Charlotte Street Sylvie $398.00


Tory Burch Robinson Zip Continental Wallet $195.00
4. A pretty wallet. 
Kate Spade Tudor Lacey Zip Wallet $198. (in pink of course)
5. A pretty cosmetic case:
Tory Burch Heart "t" Jacquard Brigitte Cosmetic Case $68.00


6. Some pretty Bling: 

Kate Spade Charm Bracelet 98.




7. Earrings:
Tory Burch Tortoise Earrings $68.00
Tory Burch Tilslim Heart Logo Stud Earrings $68.00

8. A heart rate monitor: 


Polar FT60 Monitor $219.95





Tell me what is on your wishlist for Valentine's Day. 


XX ~ E 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!