Jan 11, 2013

MAC Eyeshadows


Confession #1:
I aspire to own every Brown Eye Shadow. 

Confession#2:
I really dislike pre-made eye shadow palettes (like Naked by Urban Decay).
I prefer to create my own collection with browns that I love. 
AND I can do without cardboard packaging.
Therefore I will certainly use a Chanel or YSL palette.
Do not judge me. LOL, although I just judged palettes........

Is that sad?? I just love a brown shadow. It is so universally flattering. I love dark, dirty browns!! 


Love this for an all over eyelid color.
Barely noticeable swatch. It just blends into my skin. Perfect! 


Love this one for a crease color.

Good crease shade and works well for a smokey eye too! 

Smokey eye color anyone? Good for outer crease too. 

Dark and dirty!! LOVE! 

Yes, this is an orange. Scary, right?
Not so intimidated now? This works so well for a crease shade. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!