Jan 18, 2013

December PopSugar Must Have Box (late...)

I am late posting this. My box was on time. The Holidays really got in the way....

Darn holidays.....

LOL!


This box was just as wonderful as the previous ones.

First this box of teas:
Tea forte Samples with 10 different types of teas. 
PopSugar went right after my heart here. I am an avid tea drinker. I have a cup every single night before I go to bed. There are four of these left at the moment and I have enjoyed every single one so far.


Pinch's Minimergency Kit for Her.

This is perfect for the "be prepared for everything," person. It literally prepares you for all of life's mishaps and is so small you will never notice it in your bag. A great gift for co-workers, friends, mothers, in-laws, just anyone. 



Bogdon's Peppermint Poles - these are GONE! They were delicious!! 

Rent the Runway - credit for a rental.  YAY!! I will use this in April for a wedding  I will attend.


Really neat little screen cleaner. 

Bodum Bistro glass mugs

These are AWESOME! I love them so much. They are the perfect grown up coffee/tea mug. 
For more information on PopSugar visit their website: http://popsu.gr/tsT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!