Oct 29, 2012

Essie Luxeffects Collection

I realized the other day that I never shared this collection. How that happened I have no idea, considering that it is one of my favorites. Of course I say that of Essie all the time.

This collection was released late last year and is still being sold in stores. An collection entirely comprised of glitters. GENIUS!! Even more genius is the Mirror Metallics collection.

*photo courtesy of Essie.com
A Cut Above (pink glitter)
Shattered pink diamond in a bottle. LOVE!! 
How pretty this looks alone. How pretty this looks layered. I love it with a creamy pink or a deep red. 
Own it. 

*photo courtesy of Essie.com
Set In Stones (silver glitter)
Disco anyone? I got this in a Birchbox and love to wear it over any shade. Most recently I have enjoyed painting it onto just the tip of my statement nail. 
Own it. 

*photo courtesy of Essie.com
Stroke of Brilliance (blue glitter)
This is the only way I can wear blue. It looks awesome with taupe, gray and greige. Looks equally as good with a black. 
Own it. 

*photo courtesy of Essie.com
As Gold As It Gets (lame sparkles)
This is a very refined glitter polish, it has little flecks of gold in it. 
It is the only one of the collection that I do not own, and that is because I have a gold glitter in the OPI line. 

*photo courtesy of Essie.com
Pure Pearlfection (Iridescent)
Like a pearl in a bottle. Literally. Just a little pearly shade that looks awesome over a true white. It just pearlizes any color you layer it with. 
Own it. 



These polishes were meant to be layered as top coats or worn alone as just sheer glitter. So pretty either way. As a fellow statement nail wearer (is that a word?) these are must haves in my collection.

What are your must have statement nail picks?

XX ~ E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!