Sep 21, 2012

OOTD - Lucky Boots Reappearance


Totally love these boots, I wore them into late Spring this year and I am sure the same will be true next year. I do want to see about cleaning the front however as they are changing color. 

I tried,  TRIED to get a good outfit pic. As soon as my kid's see the tripod come out they rush over to pose. So this is what I was able to capture. I usually just let them have at the picture taking until they get tired and then I can get a good outfit picture or two in. It was NOT working this day. 


Here are my little John Able & Eva. 


The video:


Thanks so much for watching and reading.

XX ~ E

3 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit!!!! I can't wait to bust out my boots, and you've get me inspired to do it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E, great outfit and love, love the boots! Your children are just too cute! =-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!