Aug 20, 2012

Makeup Tutorial - - Wet Application Shadow (It's LONG)


Here is my favorite summer makeup look: 
As I have said before, I have worn this mostly at night for dinner or on a date with the hubby. 
It does work well for daytime however. 


I do my normal routine backwards for this look, and I use my shadow "Wet"
Eyes first, and then foundation.


Bobbi Brown Lasting Finish Foundation
MAC Studio Finish Concealor
Coty Airspun Powder
Stila Custom Color Blush
MAC Lightscapade Highlight


This is the effect that MAC's New Dimension Shadow has when applied "wet" to the lid: 

EYES:
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC Cork Eye Shadow 
MAC New Dimension Eye Shadow - Havana
Maybelline Master Drama Eye Liner - Black





LIPS:
MAC Soar Lip Liner
MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lipgloss (pink one)



Here is the video. It is long, and well I talk a lot.....



Thanks for reading & watching!!
XX ~ E 

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!