Oct 27, 2010

A New Direction

Hello,


I recently learned that I am expecting my 2nd child. I am beyond excited, well at least I am in between the boughts of nausea. I created this blog for my youtube channel and was beginning to organize it when I learned of my pregnancy. So.....


I will be taking this blog in a new direction now.....while I will continue to post my youtube videos here, I will blog about my pregnancy, maternity style, my daughter, the new babay and all the other things that I love most in life.


Thanks so much for visiting, please come back!
P.S. This picture is one my Uncle took. He travels a lot and always has the most interesting pics available. So I use them from time to time. My favorites are the ones that are like this. Just him in the middle of somewhere beautiful with his camera. Honestly, I'm not sure I would recognize my Uncle without his camera.

- E.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the pregnancy! How exciting!! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts and thanks for stopping by Babblings of a Mommy. :)

    I'm following you through GFC.

    Have a great day!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!