Sep 8, 2010

Very 1st Post

For my very first post I thought I would explain why I need a blog.

Well, I don't really, but having one allows me to better organize my videos. Something that YouTube doesn't do. I mean making vids is great. I just wish I could categorize my Outfits of the Day (OOTD), Makeup Tutorials (Tuts), Reviews, Hauls and Fashion Videos. To some this might warrant a completely other channel. Not to me!

I want one place where I can create videos - whatever videos those might be! Just one! You get everything with my channel - it's an all in one.

This blog allows me to organize like I said. It also allows me to elaborate a little more, and it allows me to interact some more with my viewers. Which is always great!!!

Thanks so much for everything! - E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!